Happy New You!
Happy New You!
Cheers to a new year and another opportunity for a blank page waiting to be written. We can help write our story by setting goals.
Did you set a New Year’s Resolution? Perhaps you are part of the 40% of the population that does. Let me guess: you want to lose weight, exercise more or maybe just eat healthier.
Self-improvement, or at least the desire for it, is a shared hobby. But for all the good intentions, only a tiny fraction of us keep our resolutions; research suggests that just 8% of people achieve their New Year’s goals. Why do so many people fail at goal-setting, and what are the secrets behind those who succeed?
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
I recommend you use the following tips to help you achieve your goals.
You should have at least one short term and one long term goal. Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting. Short term goals are usually simpler and easier. This way it helps to assure you’ll have victories frequently. Frequent small victories lead to big victories and they build confidence, enthusiasm and momentum. Consistency is key- it eventually leads to breakthroughs.
Your goals should be realistic and attainable. You can’t go from being a junk food eater to a health nut or a couch potato to a marathon runner overnight. Don’t you’re your goals too challenging or you will get frustrated and quit.
They should be specific and measurable. An example of nonspecific goal would be I want to lose weight. A specific goal would be I want to lose 10lbs in the next six months. A specific goal has a much greater chance of being accomplished than a general goal.
Identify the reason to accomplish the goal.
Remind yourself why it is so important to you by creating your own personal “why” list. Here are some examples of what you might want to put on your list. You want to have more energy, live a long healthy life to enjoy your children and grandchildren, lower your cholesterol, lose weight, fit in your skinny clothes or simply look better and feel better. The more you understand why you want something, the more motivated you will be to work toward that goal.
Be accountable: If you are accountable to a person or program you are more likely to succeed.
Find a buddy or program: If you find it’s difficult to keep motivated, find yourself a goal oriented buddy. For example: if you are not exercising chances are most of your close friends or coworkers aren’t either. You will get much more encouragement from “doers”; don’t expect the couch potatoes to motivate you. If you want to accomplish your goals it helps to have someone that feel the same way.
The real key is to just get started……take action today!
I developed a fantastic “New Year New Improved You” 6 Week Anti-Aging Challenge program to help you accomplish your New Year’s resolutions. The techniques used in my program have been developed from more than 10 years of experience. I know the path to successful change and after this program so will you. The details of my program are listed below. For one week receive a 50% discount!
Enjoy a wonderful New Year,
New Improved You 6 Week Challenge – Anti-Aging Program
This Way2Wellness program will truly put you on your Way2Wellness
- This program can bring exceptional transformation to you– worth every single penny.
- This online program allows you to experience awesome results at a much lower price thanof a one on one program.
- Feeling discouraged with the extra pounds that you gained over the holidays
- Getting “cabin fever” after a few months of shorter daylight hours
- Dealing with new aches and pains
- Experiencing lower energy levels
- Wanting to eat healthhealthier but don’t know what foods you should eat
- Trying to cook healthier but don’t have good healthy recipes
- You want to exercise more but can’t find the time
This program solves it all!
This six step program will help you:
- Slow down the aging process
- Improve your energy level
- Reduce and maintain a healthy weight
- Strengthen your immune system
- Avoid the need for medication
It starts by debunking these health myths of 2013
• A Gluten Free Diet is healthy and reduces weight.
• Multigrain Beadsbreads, Crackers crackers and Ccereals are healthy and help with weight loss.
• Smoothies are healthy and help with weight loss
• Juicing is the new health craze to aid with weight loss
• Eating Fat fat Makes makes You you Gain gain Weightweight
• Artificial sSweeteners are sSafe Ssugar-Rreplacements for Ddiabetics, and hHelp Ppromote Wweight Lloss
In this six week program you will receive weekly emails that include:
Debunking the myths
- A new healthy habit challenge
- Lists of healthy foods to: strengthen your immune system, aid in weight loss and maintain a healthy weight and increase energy
- Tips on how to read food labels
- Healthy sweeteners
- Healthy Ffats
- Electronic food journal
- Tips on how to stick to an effective workout plan
- An opportunity to email me privately with a question you may have